Hi,

The code you included in your message isn't posting any forms; it must
be something else on the page.

Can you produce a minimalist, complete, stand-alone example of the
behavior?  (There's a template here[1] if you like.)  See Step 3 in
this troubleshooting tip[2] on the FAQ for details and rationale.

[1] http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/self-contained-test-page
[2] http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/faq#xyzprob

HTH,