Hi-

I'm trying to make a group of objects draggable as you can see below -
easy enough. But I'd like to configure things so that at the very
moment any one of these items is dragged, the others automatically
cease to be draggable. Does anyone know how to do this?

    var products = document.getElementsByClassName('box');
    for (var i = 0; i < products.length; i++) {
        new Draggable(products[i].id, {ghosting:true})
    }

Thanks very much.