On 26 Aug 2009, at 20:24, Tereno wrote:

> I'm wondering if there's anyway to fine tune the animations in
> Scriptaculous. In short words, I'd like to have control over the
> easing.
>
> For example, perhaps saying things like changing the speed of movement
> for the first second.. and then slowing down the speed for the next 3
> seconds and then increasing the speed again for the next second?

Implement your own Effect.Transition and use it as the transition
parameter:

http://wiki.github.com/madrobby/scriptaculous/effect-transitions

In same cases, you may need to tween certain values, then you can use
Effect.Tween:

http://wiki.github.com/madrobby/scriptaculous/effecttween

Best regards

Peter De Berdt