Hey Everybody,

I've searched high & low for this but I haven't been able to dig
anything specific up about stopping the PeriodicalExecuter.  I've seen
many examples that stop the PeriodicalExecuter within the same line
that it's called, but what about from another function?  For example,
I have the PeriodicalExecuter calling another function:

new PeriodicalExecuter(function(pe) {outsideFunction();}, 3);

Is it possible to call pe.stop(); from another function?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.