T.J.,

I'm at work and have limited access to sites where I can post images,
so I created a quick google page which shows you what I'm getting
back. Here at work, I have IE6 and I get the same this as I do when
I'm on IE7 at home! I'm displaying the image as well as the code I'm
using to get my results.
http://sites.google.com/site/ericstestsite1/

Also, I thought that because Prototype requests a javascript object on
the callback (evalJSON()), there wasn't an issue with cross site
scripting but it looks like there is. I'm really confused.