I'm working on a RSS News Feed app and I want to be able to update my
news feeds through the Prototype.Request object. Bringing them in
using JSON seems like a perfect solution because I can access the data
as a javascript object. But I'm having trouble just bringing the data
in.

I'm reading that this isn't a limitation with Prototype, but a
security 'feature' at the browser level. The strange this though is I
can get it to work in IE6 and IE7, but not FF 3.5.2 and Chrome xxx.

Here is a link to my findings. Includes an image of what I'm bringing
back in IE as well as the code that created this.
https://sites.google.com/site/ericstestsite1/

If someone could help me understand what's happening that would be
great.

Thanks,
Eric