Hi Radoslav,
Thanks for reply, I have indeed did something very similar to this,
just some different terminology
plus i have wrapped the Form.Element.setValue method to fire
'value:changed' event too.
You might wanna do that too if you are initializing your form elements
with some default values or setting values programatically :)

cheers

--
mona