I just bumped into something unexpected and thought it might not be a
bad idea to share it with you..
I just read the post about the new prototype release (1.6.1). On the
bottom of the blog post there's a link to download prototype.js

I empty the current prototype.js file I'm using. I open the new
prototype file in my browser, hit ctrl+a, then paste it in my emptied
prototype.js file in visual studio.
I built my application and _tried_ to run it. 8 error... Hmmm... The
first (most of the time the first error causes the next errors) one
was: "functionset is not defined".

It seems that visuals studio removes the space between "function set"
and "function get"... for some reason... Probably this has to do with
the fact that "set" and "get" are keywords...

Just add the 2 spaces and you're good to go!


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Prototype & script.aculo.us" group.
To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
For more options, visit this group at 

Reply via email to