Hello,

I'm trying to create a JS class and I'm having some trouble with the
function scope.  I have a function within one of the class methods
that is trying to call another class method, but I'm not sure the
right way to call it.  Here is an example:

                var Foo = Class.create();
                        Foo.prototype = {
                                initialize: function(params) {
                                        alert('you just created an object, good
work.');
                                },
                                functionA: function (){
                                        functionAA();
                                        function functionAA(){
                                                this.functionB();
                                                //this.functionB.bind(this);-
also didn't work
                                        }
                                },
                                functionB: function (){
                                        alert('function b');

                Event.observe(window, 'load', function() {
                        var bar = new Foo();
                        bar.functionA();
                });

Any help would be appreciated!