KammylandSoftware wrote:
> Also, I didn't mention something in the original post for this thread.
>
> The browser error always points to the following block of code in the
> Prototype.js file:
>
> var Enumerable = (function() {
>   function each(iterator, context) {
>     var index = 0;
>     try {
>       this._each(function(value) {
>         iterator.call(context, value, index++);
>       });
>     } catch (e) {
>       if (e != $break) throw e;
>     }
>     return this;
>   }
>
> It points to the line where the " } catch (e) { " statement is.
>
> Any help, anyone?
Hi,

the exception probably originates from your iterator function.  I don't
know about IE8 specifically, but I see the same behaviour with IE7 when
"throwing on" exceptions.

Do you have any idea which invocation of each() breaks?

Otherwise, you'd have to track that down first, and then investigate it.

Best of luck
----Daniel