Good morning people.

I am trying to develop a typewriter module for a website that takes
the text from a json array returned by an ajax request. Can prototype
handle looping the array that is returned and deal with outputting it
to the browser one character at a time?

The retrurned array from the server will be something along the lines
of

{ "items": [
   { "title: "My first title", "content" : "My first piece of
content"},
   { "title": "My second title", "content": "My second piece of
content"},
   { "title": "My thrid title", "content": "My third piece of
content"}
]
}

Basicaly i would like to itterate each part of that array and do
something with it.

Does anyone know a good reading source or could nudge me in the right
direction of what i should be doing?

Thanks in advance