I found out what happened.  Apparently, the javascript that is not
assigned to a variable does not get executed.  You can't just do "new
Form.Spinner()" and expect it to work.  You have to create a dummy
variable like "var a = new Form.Spinner()" and then the code will
execute.  Tested and it works.