I was playing around with a simple texteditor, but it seems that
Form.serialize(true) is not escaping any HTML characters while the
object is made. In contrast, Form.serialize(false) is escaping the
characters, but according to the API the 'key-value'-pairs are not the
prefered way to submit forms using AJAX (http://www.prototypejs.org/
learn/introduction-to-ajax). Is this behaviour of escaping a feature,
a bug and more important: how can I submit the data as an object while
making sure code is actually submitted as well (thus escaped)?