Hello:

I'm glad to have found this group as I'm very eager to get
Sciptaculous working properly. I recently discovered Scriptaculous,
and I tested version 1.6.4 on a website I built for my friend, using
in Firefox, upper-case letters (especially of  white fonts) displayed
half green when they completed fading in. Now that I upgraded to the
latest version of Scriptaculous 1.8.3, the green color only flashes
momentarily onto the white fonts just before completeley fading in.
Are you familiar with this problem? Is there a way to correct it?

The test page showing the problem: http://www.billyjoeconor.com/home-test.html

Thanks