Is it possible to combine Multiple effect and Queue? I tried the
following:

new Effect.multiple([this._view.prevButton, this._view.nextButton,
this._view.hideButton],
                    Effect.Opacity, {from: 0, to: 1, duration: 2},
                    {queue: {position: 'end', scope: 'fade'}});
new Effect.multiple([this._view.prevButton, this._view.nextButton,
this._view.hideButton],
                    Effect.Opacity, {from: 1,  to: 0, duration: 2},
                    {queue: {position: 'end', scope: 'fade'}});

but I don't get good results; the effects does not occur at the same
time on the 3 elements, and I get flickering...

Is my usage correct?