Le mardi 8 décembre 2009 10:36, T.J. Crowder a écrit :

> First check that scripty hasn't already done that (without the
> underscore). Scripty methodizes effects (at least sometimes, I don't
> know the details), so that (for instance) Effect.Fade can be used as a
> #fade method on element instances.

It does not seem to be the case with the Opacity effect..

> If you want to call a global function on each entry in an array,
> that's easy:
>
>     this._navButtons.each(function(item) {
>         _opacity(item, ...);
>     });

The problem is to give additionnal params (for Effect.Oppacity); it does not
seem to be possible with each(). That's why I tried invoke()...

> You might consider the Effect.Parallel effect, though, if you're
> looking to do effects in parallel:
> http://wiki.github.com/madrobby/scriptaculous/effect-parallel

I only need 1 effect on several elements. I also tried Effect.multiple, but
the effect is not synchronized on all objects. Neither with a simple loop,
but the delay is very small in this last case (I can't see it)...

--
   Frédéric