Hello,

I'm currently doing a college project on ruby on rails and I have to
do a common Tag system for wiki pages. I have an observer "observing"
a input field to check if a tag that the user is trying to add already
has a similar one on the system, if there is one, a text box appears
asking if the user wants to replace the tag introduced by the already
in the system. The tag adding is made with ajax.

The problem is that after the user adds a tag, meaning he clicks the
add button and the ajax call refreshes the tag box, the observer stops
working and i have to refresh the page. I'm not sure if this is a bug
with my code or if it is intended. If it is intended, is there a work
around?

If there is already a discussion about a similar issue, I was unable
to find it. Please direct me to it if possible : )

Thanks,
Rui Campos.