Greetings,
I'm still new at this, but here is my problem.

I'm currently using prototype and script.aculo.us for animations on my
a website. I want to use galleria.js for an image gallery, but i can't
seem to get them to cooperate. I've used   jQuery.noConflict(); and my
animations run, but none of the galleria code wants to work.

 I looked around and all I could find was was information about
protosafe.js, but nothing else. Has anyone here been able to get
galleria.js to work with prototype and script.aculo.us?

Thank you very much.