So I was looking at something that would only let them type values
that appear in the autocomplete list.  So, say it was a state list
(for example).  If you type in "cal" you would have California showing
up in the list.  Current autocomplete behavior allows them to type in
"Calasdfasdfasdfasdf" or whatever.  I'm curious if there is a solution
already implemented that would let them type CAL and would ignore
everything else until they typed the IFORNIA in the correct order.  In
other words, they're restricted to only the items on the autocomplete
list.  If we have AAAA, AAAB, AAAC then after they type AAA the only
options allowed to type would be A, B, or C.