thanks for the reply. However, it still doesn't work. let me just write out
an idea of what im trying to get done. This is without the method on the
wiki. Let's start from the original issue and work thru it from there

So...

::This is what's included on each page to get the GreyBox pop up box to
work::

:::index.php:::
<head>

<script src="libraries/prototype.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

 <script type="text/javascript">
    var GB_ROOT_DIR = "./GreyBox_v5_5_3/greybox/";
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="GreyBox_v5_5_3/greybox/AJS.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript"
src="GreyBox_v5_5_3/greybox/gb_scripts.js"></script>

<link href="GreyBox_v5_5_3/greybox/gb_styles.css" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css" media="all" />

</head>

<script type="text/javascript>
new Ajax.Updater('container', 'example.php', {evalScripts:true});
</script>

example.php
<!--This is how GreyBox works. It's all in the rel attribute-->

380]">When you click this link a popup will show up</a>

So.. the above anchor tag should be put into the container div. That anchor
tag triggers the GreyBox javascript stuff in the <head> tags. So....how do I
get this to work?

I just want to make it more clear to you of what my issue is.

If you don't mind, please supply the code to the solution, if it won't take
you too long.

I really appreciate you working with me. There is obviously something I'm
not grasping. Sorry.

Thanks,
Dan