Hi, I don't know if it is a bug, but if I have a switch statement with
more than 2 cases defined.
safari won't show any javascripts inside the switch body when it is
used within document.observe("dom:loaded", function() {}

here is my code:

document.observe("dom:loaded", function() {

        //some initializing functions

        switch(x) {
                case 'a':
                                                brabrabra.....
                        break;
                case 'b':
                        brabrabra.....
                        break;
                case 'c':
                        brabrabra......
                        break;
        }// end of switch
});

in safari, the function called before the switch will work,
but all codes inside the switch won't.  But it does work on IE

and if I cut down cases to 2 cases, than it work again on safari.

any help?