Very good. Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

On 3/19/2010 9:20 AM, Christophe Decaux wrote:
I haven't look thoroughly at your issue, but seems to me that you have to queue those two effects. Otherwise, they try to happen together.
I ran a while ago into the same issue.
When you lauch an effect, javascript doesn't wait for it. Remaining code is executed immediately. So either you look at Effects.Queue in Scriptaculous doc, or you investigate the afterFinish option that you could add to the first effect

Christophe