Hi,

It would be useful if you said what the `json` variable references.
You're treating whatever it is like an array, so I'll assume that here
-- or at least, that it has a `length` property and properties with
the names `0`, `1`, etc.

So you're saying

1. It does show "testing header==true" at least once.
2. It does not show "testing continuing flow".
3. It does not show "testing header==false".

I can't immediately think of any form that `json` would take that
would exhibit the behavior you're describing, particularly not #1
combined with #2. Have you edited that code snippet by any chance? For
instance, replaced some other output mechanism with `alert`? If so,
I'd have a good hard look at the output mechanism you replaced.

FWIW.
Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com
www.crowdersoftware.com