Hi,

I have a simple html select and attached a javascript to fire an event
when value changes...
My html

       <select id="mySelectBox">
            <option>1</option>
            <option>2</option>
            <option>3</option>
            <option>4</option>
        </select>

My Js
  $('mySelectBox').observe("keyup",myEventHandler);  // this is added
for keyboard support for firefox to recognise selection change using
keyboard
  $('mySelectBox').observe("change",myEventHandler); // this is the
actual change
  function myEventHandler(){
      alert('ping');
  }

If I have both 2 events are fired...If I have either of the two
statements, things work fine but the other event is not fired. Is
there a way to get around this problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Hari