I have tried that - same behavior - after the widget renders the
results, the form/page (or whatever is happening) is reset.
I've also tried trapping the mouseup and having it a) return false b)
do nothing (after the mousedown has processed the search) - all to no
avail: form is reset.
The only thing that seems to work is if I put an alert in the mouseup
and don't repsond to it until well after my search results are posted.
So I need a way of no-opping the mouseup event.
Any ideas anyone?
what is 'ihm' BTW?
thanks
Max