Hi,

If you mean the object referenced from the argument `row` to your
loadTable function, there must be more to it than in the below. In the
code below, `row` _will_ be unchanged going into the #each.

Can you create a minimalist, self-contained example?[1]

[1] http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/self-contained-test-page

-- T.J.