I have the following request in my app. It works fine in Safari 5.

new Ajax.Request('http://x.x.x.x:3000/posts.js',
        {
            method:'get',
            requestHeaders: {Accept: 'application/json'},
            onSuccess: function(transport){
                    var response = transport.responseText;
                    var posts = response.evalJSON();
                     etc....

In chrome 5 I get the error Refused to get unsafe header "X-JSON".

When I point the chrome browser at my url json is returned but with
the warning:
Resource interpreted as document but transferred with MIME type text/
javascript.

The content type in the request is application/x-www-form-urlencoded.

Any ideas?

Nige