I have an extended array, result of $$('.foo'). Given a single member of that array as an object, how do I find the next element in that array, or the first if the next would wrap?

I could swear there used to be an operator that worked over an enumerable and maintained an index element as you went, so you could reference by position within the enumerable, but I can't find it by hunting in the documentation. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Walter