Yay! I've been meaning to try out Dashcode again, haven't played with it since pretty much when it came out.

Walter

On Mar 26, 2011, at 11:59 AM, Eric Sandeen wrote:

On 3/25/11 7:24 AM, Walter Lee Davis wrote:
Try loading prototype before main.js and see if the problem goes
away. Or try wrapping self.animations with $A(), which will return an
extended array.

Walter

Thanks for the suggestions; loading prototype.js just before main.js
doesn't help, but loading it before AppleAnimator.js in main.html does.
Hopefully that won't break much.   ;)

Thanks,
-Eric