If you have a functioning accordion, then filling up its segments with properly styled links (maybe in a UL for structure) is nothing but an exercise in CSS. There's no pre-packaged solution handy, but no need for one either.

Here's another thought: try composing your accordion as a definition list (DL). Each section header is a DT and each sub-navigation link is contained within a DD. It's the natural structure to match the content, after all. Then apply your accordion effect so that the DTs are the trigger, and the DDs are exposed or hidden accordingly.

Walter