On Apr 4, 2011, at 5:15 AM, kstubs wrote:

Loving JSON on the client-side, but wish I was more proficient in hand coding and code-coding it... but worth it once you are down on the client with it!

What server back-end are you using to generate your JSON? PHP and Ruby/ Rails both have fairly impressive conversion built-in. (I'm sure that other back-ends do as well, just never used them.) You start with a native data structure (array, hash, what-have you) and call the respective conversion function on that structure. Blammo, instant JSON ready for service.

Walter