Hi

Your concern is the same of mine, some weeks ago I have published a new
release of my little project called MyTableGrid (see the samples at
http://pabloaravena.info/mytablegrid/samples), then until now I didn't
receive any feedback. That is really sad for me because of all the work and
effort I put :-(  but anyway maybe I think is a good idea to know how we can
contribute to scripty2 UI, I have no problem moving my work there but maybe
is lot of work :-).