OK, you want it - you got the feedback.

1. Input fields have slightly different height depending on OS, fonts,
browsers etc., so `<div class="my-combobox-button gradient"></div>` and `<div
class="my-datepicker-select-button"></div>` are looking bad. Either you set
both heights (of INPUT and of DIV) to the same value explicitly, or instead
of additional DIVs make background image on INPUTs.

2. It is not convenient to call every time Event.observe(...) or new
MY.DatePicker(...) explicitly (e.g. I have many HTML fragments loaded
dynamically via AJAX or created in JavaScript). What do you think about
unobtrusive creation? You can create DatePicker and ComboBox when the input
field becomes focused first time.

--
With best regards,
  Victor