Thanks Eric,
Ordered it today, Sadly no ebook version However lots of used copies available on Amazon and B&N. Cheap enough new too.

On 10/4/2011 9:45 AM, Eric wrote:
Marty,

I think Buda is referring to Christophe Porteneuve's "Prototype and
script.aculo.us" while the ISBN you gave is for Andrew Dupont's
"Practical Prototype and script.aculo.us".
I read Christophe Porteneuve's one and it is a really good start for
prototype. The only drawback for me is that server code for examples
is in Ruby, but beside this little annoyance (only if you're not into
Ruby) it was a great and helpful book.

For Christophe's one:
ISBN-10 1-934356-01-8
ISBN-13 978-1-934356-01-2

IIRC, both authors are or where part of prototype core team, so any of
those books should do the thing.

Eric