Thanks, Joe T.

Walter: The problem is, that on my page the user can add/remove contents and
also change the styles of those contents dynamically using JS. Now if you
set a Style to certain elements, either via changing the style-tag or adding
a class-name and *afterwards* add content, that content won't be styled. Of
course, I save the applied style-settings in my backend and so I could apply
the style-definitions when I generate the added content, but that maybe that
might not be the case anymore in the future and also it's easier to set a
style-definition in a style tag, rather than doing the backend-thing.