Hi!

Thanks for response.
 `_items` - it's typo ;) of course there mightbe - return _privates[this.
internalId].items.slice(0);

I agree with you about error in destroy - not deleting an instance item in
_privates array.
About not using such pattern - I agree if only few methods need to access
_privates, but what if an object has about 10 or more methods that
manipulate _privates!? make them all per instance?