Hi Walter,

Soon after I sent this question I switched to the Ajax.Updater
function and tried. But it did not work either. But, of course your
comments gave me insight to some new stuff. Truly appreciate that!

However, things started working once I followed the suggestions by
Brian in a successive reply.

Thanks,
-A