Howdy all,

I'm using scriptaculous 1.9 and prototype 1.7 and would like to drag
'n drop some cards on a webpage.

The issue I'm facing with is the fact that the cards can be stacked.

As an example, please go to this snippet:
http://jsfiddle.net/QxjNc/9/

The card C is the "child" of B, thus when drag'ndropping B, I drag'ndrop also C.

Now to reproduce the problem:
1. Drag C to the right (the dropzone becomes pink) and drop it. All is ok.
2. Drag B (+C) to the right and drop it. All is ok.
3. Drag C to the right and... tadaaa ! C is dragged *in the back* of
the right part, whereas it was not the case at step 1.

(tested with IE/Fx/Cr)

How could you explain that? How can it be fixed?

Thanks,
Nicolas Terray