OK, the new and improved Open Membership community on G+
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112982260903864057648

Nothing like a little hiccup right out the gates!
Walter, try G+ you might like it.  And there is a zintillionton (made up
word.  I like it :) of technical content and interesting stuff to follow on
there.
In G+, you can add a + in front of a name and it is sort of like a CC on
that topic.  So I could do +Walter and you would get, more or less, a push
on that.  So if I respond to anything on G+ and I think you might be
interested in it I just +Walter you in my message (which is private by the
way between you and I).
Also in G+, if you +1 a stream or comment on a stream, basically interact
with a stream, you'll get push notification from hence forth.  Of course
you can change the level of notifications, etc.

Karl..