Try it this way

$('logins').select('li.seaside').invoke('show');

or

$('logins').select('li.fav').invoke('show');

or with the variable

$('logins').select('li.'+group).invoke('show');

if you use the attribute selector instead of a class selector it
will interpret it very literally instead of "this is what I meant"

Jason Westbrook | T: 313-799-3770 | jwestbr...@gmail.com