Thanks for that pointer... but that's still not what I'm looking for (and
Walter, if you're still haning out here, two of those demos are broken).

I have an ever changing list of product logos (right now 30 and we've not
even launched yet) and I want to:

1) load a prototpe widget on my home page
2) point that widget to a directory containing the logos
3) have that widget issue an ajax call to fetch a logo
4) receive the logo and display in my box
5) Ideally it would scroll it up from the bottom and push the previous off
the top