So the second parameter sent to the onSlide callback is the Slider object

so if you define the onSlide callback like this

onSlide : function(value,slider) {
     //slider refers to the slider control
}

from what I understand it looks like you are putting an input element next
to the slider so you should be able to use the track element of the slider
and go to the next sibling

ie

slider.track.next()

I put together a jsfiddle for you - I didnt have your css and html so I
used the example from the scripty site - but you should be able to figure
it out

http://jsfiddle.net/vgmouey2/2/

technically as soon as you have the track element you can do whatever you
need - I put a data-* attribute on the track element to tell the callback
what element I would be updating - I hope this helps you

Jason Westbrook | T: 313-799-3770 | jwestbr...@gmail.com