Dear eViacam translator,

Recently we've released version 1.4 and in a few days we will release 1.4.1 to include your contributions and minor fixes. This new version adds a number of new features and documentation. See ChangeLog for details.

As you or your team are in charge of one or more translations I ask you to check, update and send us back the corresponding translation(s). Translations of the documentation are also welcomed.

To get the latest development version fetch the sources from the git repository:

git://eviacam.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/eviacam/eviacam

Alternatively, browse the git repository and download the latest snapshot:

http://eviacam.git.sourceforge.net/

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Best regards,

César Mauri

[If you received this message by error or you are not interested on contributing any more, please let us know]