There's an issue with the current Galician translation file for GNU
make, gl.po:

Every time I try to use it I get the following error from msgfmt:

  rm -f gl.gmo && /usr/local/autotools/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics -o gl.gmo
gl.po
  gl.po:567: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1 are
not the same

This causes my build to fail until I hand-edit the gl.po file; the
problem is this in the .po file:

  #: job.c:404
  #, c-format
  msgid "Got a SIGCHLD; %u unreaped children.\n"
  msgstr "Recibiuse un sinal SIGCHLD; %d procesos fillos non colleitados.\n"

Note that the msgid uses '%u' for the format while the msgstr uses '%d';
I have to go in by hand and change the '%d' to a '%u'.

If you folks could update the gl.po and submit a new copy to the
Translation Project I'd appreciate it!

BTW, note I just released GNU make 3.80 yesterday.

Thanks!