Quoting Christian Perrier (bubu...@debian.org):
> Aigars, Jaonary, Ravi, Galician translators,
>
> There's another opportunity for getting a new version of the newt package
> in Debian sarge on time....
>
> newt is the thing which displays Yes/No/Cancel/Back texts in debconf
> dialogs when packages are configured.
>
> So getting a translation in your languages for newt will allow having
> at least these words translated in all debconf screens when users use
> a locale in your languages.
>
> As this is a very small work to do, please consider doing it..:-)
>
> Then please send back the xx.po file as a bug report against the
> "newt" Debian package. If you don't know how to do it...then just send
> it to me..:-)

Sorry, people, I forgot the POT file....

 I use the occasion for adding Siim to the list so that Estonian can
also be added.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2004-11-20 00:15-0700\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <l...@li.org>\n"

#: dialogboxes.c:43 dialogboxes.c:48 dialogboxes.c:493
msgid "Ok"
msgstr ""

#: dialogboxes.c:51
msgid "Cancel"