Desjardins Bank Security Department has been receiving complaints from our customers for unauthorised uses of the Desjardins Bank accounts. As a result we are temporarily shutting down some selected Desjardins Online Accounts perceived vulnerable to this, pending till the time we carry out proper verification by the account owner. Desjardins Bank is committed to ensure the safeguard of each customer personal information, making sure only authorised individuals have access to their accounts.

As the first step to have Your Desjardins Bank Online Access reactivated please reconfirm your identity by using the link provided below.

Responderlle a