Hi,

sl-modem. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
are marked \"fuzzy\" in your translation or are missing.
against sl-modem.
The deadline for receiving the updated translation is +10 days.

Thanks,

# Galician translation of sl-modem's debconf templates
# This file is distributed under the same license as the sl-modem package.
# Jacobo Tarrio <jtar...@debian.org>, 2008.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: sl-modem\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: Source: sl-mo...@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-09-18 13:59+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2008-05-18 17:33+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Jacobo Tarrio <jtar...@debian.org>\n"
"Language-Team: Galician <proxecto@trasno.net>\n"

#. Type: select
#: ../sl-modem-daemon.templates:1001
msgid ""
"USA [ Enter the country (in uppercase and in English) where your language is "
"mostly spoken, for example FRANCE for French ]"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. Translators: Enter the country (in uppercase and in English) where your
#. language is mostly spoken, for example FRANCE for French or GERMANY for
#. German
#: ../sl-modem-daemon.templates:1002
msgid "Location of the modem:"
msgstr "Ubicación do módem:"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. Translators: Enter the country (in uppercase and in English) where your
#. language is mostly spoken, for example FRANCE for French or GERMANY for
#. German
#: ../sl-modem-daemon.templates:1002
msgid ""
"In which country is your modem located? Please select the telephone system "
"used in your country."
msgstr ""
"¿En que país está situado o seu módem? Escolla o sistema telefónico "
"empregado no seu país."

#~ msgid "USA"
#~ msgstr "SPAIN"

Responderlle a