Hi,

grub2.

GRUB 2 package templates are likely to be important ones for Squeeze because
of issues related to upgrading from GRUB legacy.

Indeed, they're important enough for being counted as part of "D-I level 2"
even though not strictly related to D-I.

I issue this specific call for translaiton updates because technical issues
prevent
us from including grub2 package debconf statistics in the standard D-I
statistics and pages.

Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug
against grub2. PLEASE AVOID SENDING IT DIRECTLY TO ME.

There is no strict deadline for receiving the updated translation.

Thanks in advance,