snort_rule_dl isn't working any longer. I added rule 2003099 with danger
level of zero and restarted psad and cleared out iptables and yet rule
2003099 kicks in and blocks my access:

  # GV 20090726 - this rule triggers just by visiting the site on my laptop
running ubuntu & firefox
  2003099    0;

Back in January 2007, a bug was found in psad where SID's added to
snort_rule_dl were being ignored. You can see the post here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-clo...@lists.debian.org/msg127188.html

I'm running this version of psad:

[+] psad v2.1.5 (file revision: 2253)

Gil Vidals / President