Hello--

​I have FLUSH_IPT_AT_INIT set to N;

mainly because, as I play with psad, I find
myself tweeking the config file and restarting,
and I don't really want to lose the current
entries.

I found that I had a long list of blocks
from a subnet that I determined after investigation,
that I should not be blocking.

So, I added an entry to the auto_dl file
for that subnet and a port range. A restart
of psad did not remove those blocks; I had
to do a -F and get rid of all blocks... wouldn't
it be nice to remove at startup, all bans that
conflict with auto_dl? And NOT lose all the other
entries collected?

murf
​

--